Sunday, May 29, 2011

Let the dreaming begin!

Well I guess I should start off with a little background of what this blog is about, and why I am doing it. For those who don't know me (hard to think that anyone would be reading this that doesn't know me), my name is Graham Barker, and for as long as I can remember, I have had very vivid and interesting dreams. Now normally this wouldn't be very interesting to listen to some random quack go on about his crazy dreams, but I dream so frequently and a lot of the time these dreams can be very entertaining.

I got this idea today after waking up from a nap and started to recall the dream I had just experienced, when I thought to myself, man this dream is really has a lot of random things in it, I should really start recording them or something. I have only once recorded a dream in my life, but countless times missionaries would gather in my room in the early morning to listen to some of the dreams I would have. Sometimes funny, other times weird, and the odd time a dream that is just down right random, but it was always fun to gather around and talk about the crazy dreams Elder Barker would have.

So now I have decided to record these dreams, and why not share the experience with random onlookers, whether you care or not! I don't look for things in my dreams that "mean something" or try to tell my future, although sometimes dreams can be used for that, and once or twice that has happened to me, I merely wanted to write something of mild interest that people might find interesting, or entertaining at the least.

So with all the long winded intros out of the way, let the dreaming begin!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to this! And I must say, your writing is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete